Sacred Heart Parish is a Roman Catholic Community of faith in the East End of Pittsburgh. Nourished by the Word and the Eucharist, we strive to witness to the good news of Jesus Christ, sharing our diverse talents to serve one another and our community.
Copyright permission has been granted to display the beautiful artwork of Sacred Heart Parish by Nevin Robinson, artist.
Registration is made by contacting one of the parish priests. Boundaries, set by the Diocese of Pittsburgh, are honored. In order to build a community, those wishing to register should be attentive to being active members of the parish through regular attendance at Mass and participation in parish functions.
An Election Year Must Read from Cardinal Donald Wuerl!
Pray the Rosary, click HERE
Interested in a Tour? Every Wednesday at 8:45 a.m. Contact: email@example.com
The New Evangelization~Cardinal Donald Wuerl~(click here)
Clergy & Staff
- Reverend Robert Grecco, Pastor/Trust Administrator
- Reverend Edward Litavec, Retired Priest in Residence
- Reverend David Rombold, Jr., Chaplain In Residence
- Deacon John Vaskov, Deacon
- Dr. Béla Pater, Director of Music Ministries
- Sr. Lynn Rettinger, School Principal
- Mrs. Sharon Smoller, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Laura Abinader, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Nancy Stough, Administrative Assistant
Sacred Heart Elementary School
Sacred Heart Elementary School provides quality Catholic education for children in pre-k through 8th grade. www.sacredheartpgh.org/
Sunday - 8 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 7:45 pm
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday -8:30 am
Wednesday-12:05 p.m. only
(check events page for changes)
Saturday - 8:30 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Thursdays - 11:15 am - 11:45 am
Saturdays - 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
By Appointment - Contact the Rectory for an appointment.
(12:15-12:45-Staff Lunch break)
12:45 p.m.-4:00 pm